Monday, May 12, 2014

Scenes From a Perfect Mother's Day...2014

Cooper and Penny were thrilled when we decided to spend the day with Ma-mas, Pa-Pa, and Uncle Clint at the ranch.  After opening my gifts from Daddy and the kids, I got the added gift of being with our family and watching happy kids have fun.
Cooper spends some rare contemplative time on the porch.  No sooner did I get this shot, however, that he was off and running again.
Someone please tell me what we are to do with this pink mess! I do really love that she lets me take her picture!
And then this sweet baby!  This was my first Mother's Day as a mother of three and I really enjoyed it.  After a day of family at the ranch my body was tired but my heart was full.  I am pretty darn lucky to be the Mama of this crew!

No comments: