At five months Ellie:
- Weighs 14 lbs and is 24 1/4 inches long.
- Eats every 3 to 4 hours during the day and sometimes once in the middle of the night.
- Takes three naps a day. One in the morning, one in the middle of the day, and one in the late afternoon.
- Still sleeps swaddled up in her bouncy seat. Mama doesn't see any reason to mess around with that reflux business.
- Drools all the time and teethes on everything in her reach. There are no signs of any teeth yet.
- Gets nervous when people other than Mama want to hold her, though she is starting to go to Daddy and Ma-Mas more easily.
- Reaches for Mama's or Daddy's face when we hold her.
- Has discovered that her feet make great teething toys.
- Likes to sit with her ankles crossed.
- Mostly says "mmmmmmm" when she wants to talk but occasionally will let out an "ah!" or "ga!"
- Experienced her first Mother's Day and Easter.
- Traveled to the ranch, the lake house, Boerne, and to Houston to visit Nonnie and the cousins.
|Cooper takes time out from swimming to keep Ellie company.|
|Penny just had to have her picture taken with Ellie!|