- Noteworthy for Ellie at Nine Months:
- She now weighs 18 lbs, 2 oz. and is 27 inches long. She is in the 25th percentile for weight and height but in the 90th percentile for head circumference! She had her well-baby appointment today and received 2 shots.
- She has switched totally to formula which she enjoys roughly every four hours during the day. As she tries more and more finger foods, she is losing interest in baby food. Apple cinnamon oatmeal and Ritz crackers are her favorites.
- Ellie doesn't sleep well. A combination of teething, tummy issues, separation anxiety, and bad habits has Ellie and Mama up A LOT at night. We keep trying though.
- She has four teeth, all on the bottom. Two more teeth on the bottom are nearly through the gums and they are driving her crazy!
- Ellie is a scooter! She will get up on all fours to crawl but quickly drops down to scoot because she thinks its easier. This does not keep her from getting into things, however! She has pulled up on the furniture a few times, but luckily doesn't do it much. She has also learned to shake her head "no" when we offer her food she doesn't want to eat.
- In the last month Ellie has been to Dallas and Fredericksburg and enjoyed visits from Ma-Mas and Pa-Pa, Nonnie, Libby and Bill, and Rolf and Lissa Woods.
|With Ma-Mas in Fredericksburg.|