Ellie is three months old today! Every month older she turns is credulous to me. We are enjoying her so much I have to ask, "Why does this have to go so fast?" I am happy to report we STILL have quite the good baby on our hands. It's as if she knows she is supposed to be easy-going so as to complement her crazy siblings.
At three months Ellie:
- weighs 13.5 lbs and is 23 1/4 inches long. (I thought she was going through a growth spurt!)
- continues to eat roughly every 3 hours during the day and once in the middle of the night. Reflux and congestion still plague us though she is so good-tempered, it doesn't seem to bother her much.
- smiles ALL THE TIME! It is so easy to make her smile, and Cooper and Penny love to try and extract one. A lot of the time she accompanies her smiles with a gurgly cooing sound that seems like a laugh to me.
- knows her name! The surest way to get her smiling is to say, "Ellie!"
- has added the "ga," "ha," and "ya" sounds to her repertoire of sounds she can make.
- enjoyed a visit from Becky, Ryan and Grayson Egger
|This play mat is exhausting!|
|Smiling big for Mom!|