Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Don't blink!

I have been amazed since Cooper was born at how quickly he grows and changes, seemingly right before my eyes. Lately though it seems like it has been a landslide of change. A month and a half ago, Cooper rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time...and then didn't do it again for a few weeks. On Saturday, Cooper made the more difficult roll from his back to his tummy. We were excited to watch him do it for the first time, but I didn't think we would see him do it again for a while, just like his other roll. Wrong! On Tuesday, Cooper seemed to want to roll as soon as he was laid down, whether that be from his tummy or his back. He would roll onto his tummy, then do a mini push-up, and then, while he was at it, grab for his toys and pull them towards his mouth. All of this activity wasn't going on even a few days ago. I have been told by so many parents that I will blink three times and he will be grown. I feel like I have already used up one of those blinks!

No comments: