At six months Ellie:
- Weighs 13 lbs, 14 oz and is 24.5 inches long.
- Still eats every 3 to 4 hours during the day and sometimes once in the middle of the night.
- Naps well, though not always on a schedule. Poor third baby is a victim of her older siblings' schedule. If we are out, she'll take a short nap in her carseat. If we are home, she'll nap up to two hours.
- Sleeps in her carseat! Big girl learned how to sit up in her bouncy seat and needed something with shoulder straps! (With all the craziness of settling in to our new home, we aren't risking bringing reflux into the picture just yet.)
- Can't decide which tooth to get first! She drools and teethes CONSTANTLY though nothing has poked through.
- Loves when other people talk or play with her...as long as Mama is the one holding her.
- Is trying to scoot! She is an expert at rolling over and pushing up on her arms. Sometimes she can get herself over to a toy she wants, sometimes she can't.
- Will hang out for longer periods of time in the exersaucer. She is getting pretty good at grabbing for things and putting them directly in her mouth.
- Has gotten in the pool! She likes the water, though won't have much to do with the baby float.
- Has tried rice cereal...and acts like a little baby bird when I am feeding her. She waits for the spoon with her mouth open, and if I am too slow, she lets out a little grunt. Her brother and sister think this is hilarious.
- Has gotten to meet several people and already seems adjusted to her new surroundings. Girl has no idea we just made an epic move.
- We haven't traveled really in the last month, but she did get to go furniture shopping with just Mom and Dad two days in a row while Nonnie kept her siblings.
|Ready for her first swim!|