Monday, July 23, 2012

San Antonio, Short and Sweet

We spent last weekend in San Antonio in order to attend my cousin's wedding.  Congratulations Alyssa and Paul!  We enjoyed the slow pace of the weekend with swimming at the hotel pool and a little shopping.  Then we had lunch with Ma-Mas, Pa-Pa, and Uncle Clint at one of my favorite places, Pico de Gallo's.  That evening, after a little wardrobe mishap and a cranky Penny, we attended the wedding.  The wedding was beautiful and the bride breath taking and I enjoyed visiting with my family.  I think the kids had the most fun of all.  Cooper and Penny ran around the reception with their cousins pretty much until they dropped.  Cooper had so much fun that on Sunday morning he asked if we could go to another wedding that night.  We were in a big rush to leave town on Friday, so I forgot my camera!  Luckily David was able to capture the little ones with his new phone...
Cheese!
I am soooo not saying cheese!
After breakfast with Uncle Clint, we took a quick walk along the Riverwalk before heading home.  I always hate to leave San Antonio!

No comments: