Monday, January 10, 2011

Cousins!

After Christmas, we spent a few days in Houston visiting David's side of the family.  Cooper and Penny both enjoyed being with Nonnie and Cooper had fun playing with his cousins.  As I remember how much I enjoyed my cousins as a child (and how much I still like them all), I thought Cooper and Penny's cousins deserved a shout-out on our blog. We hope they can come and visit us soon! Below are some shots of everybody enjoying the park near Nonnie's house. I tried to get shots of the kids together, but they were all too fast!
Cooper on the move!
Nonnie and Penny!
Brayden!  Such a great big cousin!  He liked playing with Cooper and holding Penny.
Brianna!  Such a little mama...she liked holding Penny and Cooper followed her around like a puppy!
Brycen! He shares a love for Thomas the Train, and he even shared his toys with Cooper.

No comments: