- Now weighs 19.6 lbs and is 27 and 1/4 inches long.
- Suffered her second illness just a few weeks after her first...this time it was a double ear infection. She really didn't fuss...much.
- Mixed up her sleep routine...again. She is napping better, as in two fairly consistent naps from 30 minutes to 2 hours a day. Lately however, she is finding the fun in waking up at 4 a.m. Mama isn't enjoying it as much.
- Has six teeth. Last month I mistyped reporting that she had six at 10 months. She had four bottom teeth last month. Since then her top two front teeth have emerged.
- Crawls super fast, pulls up on furniture, cruises along furniture and is starting to try and "walk" while pushing a walker or ride-on toy. She also delights in getting into ANYTHING in her reach.
- Has learned that she doesn't like to be told "no-no" or have something taken away from her. If she starts getting into something she shouldn't and we tell her gently, "no-no" she wails as if her heart is broken.
- Talks and talks in that sweet baby babble. She finally started saying dadadada and she is loud!
- Can clap her hands, give "five", and likes to sit up on her knees and wave her hands in the air.
- Has gotten to that stage where she isn't content to just sit! That means no more schlepping her around town to just anywhere all day. She wants to move and play!
- Adores her big brother and sister! She will crawl uber-fast through the house looking for them when she hears their voices from another room.
- Traveled with us to Dallas for a weekend, attended a baby shower, went to both Cooper and Penny's soccer parties, and attended Coop's school Thanksgiving Feast. Despite what I wrote above, she was as good as gold through all of it! Such a little team player most of the time!
|Hanging out in Dallas.|
|Fun afternoon at the mall!|