- weighed in at 11 lbs, 7 oz. and is 22.5 inches long.
- had a well-baby appointment with the doctor and got a good report! She did NOT enjoy her shots.
- eats every 3 hours during the day and typically only wakes up once a night to eat. We are still dealing with reflux and it is causing her to be constantly congested.
- has slept through the night a handful of times. We have a solid routine where she goes to bed around 9 or 9:30 at night and gets up for the day around 7 in the morning. She likes to take a long nap of 2 hours or so in the morning, one or two naps in the afternoon, and another nap in the evening.
- SMILES! She has been smiling since about one month of age but now she smiles in direct response to us!
- makes CUTE cooing and "ah" sounds in response to us talking to her. She accompanies these sounds with a vigorous moving of her legs and arms.
- loves to play on her play mat! She will even bat at the toys and stare intently at anything that catches her eye.
- has traveled to the lake house and the ranch. She has attended a birthday party for one of Cooper's friends and been to the movies! She also got to meet our friend Mariella.
|Both of them enjoy their time together!|
|Baby smiles are hard to catch with a camera! Here Cooper tries to help me extract one.|