Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Good Time in Fredericksburg

Last weekend we traveled to one of my favorite spots from my childhood...Fredericksburg, Texas.  We attended my cousin's wedding celebration, which was held in a spot near and dear to my childhood and heart, the Grapetown Hall.  The kids had a blast exploring the area, dancing,  and playing with my cousins' children. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with my cousins, aunts, uncles, Ma-Mas, Pa-Pa, and Uncle Clint.  We ended our time in Fredericksburg with breakfast at the Hangar Hotel, where we got a chance to visit with family even more.  We couldn't resist being that close to the lake and not going there, so we drove the one hour and spent one night at the lake.  All in all we had an enjoyable weekend and great kick-off to the summer!

Who doesn't love a shot of a pretty girl in a field?
Or a handsome boy for that matter?
Penny had SO much fun dancing!  She also enjoyed hamming it up for the photographer.
Daddy shows the kids how to play sling-ball.
Breakfast at the Hangar Hotel the next morning.  
Cooper enjoyed the old truck and watching a helicopter.
Back at the lake the next morning, we spotted the baby deer again!  

No comments: