Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another Milestone Met...

You thought I was going to talk about Penny...

Well I WILL soon because in a little over a week, she will be one year old, but really this post is about COOPER!  We spent half of last week and little bit of this week potty training...and WE. ARE. THERE!!  Everyone kept telling me to "wait until he is ready" and it would be so much easier.  So true!  We attempted potty training earlier in the summer to no avail.  This time, however, it took!  I am pleased to report  that my first baby is now a big kid and using the potty!  I am so proud of Cooper for making that leap, and honestly, proud of myself for staying patient, consistent, and focused throughout the process.  Now to start working on that mini-marshmallow addiction I have created...

No comments: