Friday, December 17, 2010

Remembering Papa Kirk

Last weekend we had to say goodbye to David's dad, Norman Kirk.  I know David and his family have many wonderful memories and stories about him.  I only joined the Kirk family seven years ago, so my repertoire of stories is lacking compared to those who knew and loved him best.  I feel so lucky, however, to have known him for the short time that I did.  I quickly learned that Papa was a caring, considerate, and gentle soul that adored his children and grandchildren. He will always live in our hearts!

David and his parents on our wedding day.  So happy and proud!
Papa and baby Cooper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Leslie,

It has been so long since I checked out your blog. I'm totally shocked to hear of David's dad's passing. This is such terribly sad news. Please tell David how sorry I am.

Love,
Sara V.